What makes DeaMor different? The extra effort. We don't sell products. We provide solutions. Let us help your next project see the light of day.
Free-spanning, Skylights, Canopies and Building Structures with the beautiful light of Kalwall®
Lynnwood Rec Center
Kalwall® translucent sandwich panels are secured to the Structures Unlimited superstructure to form a durable, rigid, long-lasting structure, which delivers balanced, glare-free daylighting.
Structures Unlimited, Inc. is your single-source supplier for lightweight, low-maintenance structures spanning up to 100 feet. Diffuse, natural daylight can fill any area with glare-free, shadowless illumination.
- Precision crafted aluminum Box Beams and Trusses are designed for spans exceeding 100-feet
- Engineered design achieves greater performance
- Automated manufacturing provides consistently tight tolerances and clean alignments
- Design-Build services
- Engineering of loads and reactions imparted to the structure
- Design collaboration
- Daylight Modeling
- Construction details and specifications
- Skylight roofs rise in soaring expanse
- Occupants are showered with the light of day
- Bright, glare-free light is delivered with Kalwall
- Transparent glass can be added for a striking contrast
- Canopies light the way
- Walkway covers from the footing up
- Entry covers attached to the building face
- Aluminum columns carry cantilevered roof structures
- Tie rods brace frames with moment connections to the structure
- Swimming pool enclosures -- take it from the ground up!
- Operable skylights open the view to the sky
- Vertical walls with Kalwall or glass
- Full design service by our specialized pool experts
- Rejuvenations with Structures Unlimited
- Existing conditions are accommodated with engineered design
- Truss or rigid frame structures are designed to impart reduced loads
- Sliding connections can relieve stress on existing walls
- DOD ATFP Blast design for building elements located on defense facilities
- Removable skylights lift off as a complete assembly for open access to equipment below
Challenge the talented engineers at SUI ─they love it!