What makes DeaMor different? The extra effort. We don't sell products. We provide solutions. Let us help your next project see the light of day.
University of Washington Molecular
Engineering Building Seattle, WA
Structurally Glazed Systems
- Engineered structural silicone joints adhere glass to an aluminum channel
- The glass is attached to structure or an aluminum system with a clip interlocked into the channel
- Flush exterior surface eliminates ponding water and dirt
- Watertight performance is delivered even on low-sloped applications (minimum ½:12).
- Maintenance and cleaning are reduced by eliminating the exterior glazing caps
- Structural adhesive is applied in controlled shop conditions
- Special inspection and by third party with certified report
- In-shop cure in no-load position prior to shipping
- Pull testing to verify adhesion
- 20-year warranty on structural silicone
Performance is in the Detail!
Click for detailed view.