What makes DeaMor different? The extra effort. We don't sell products. We provide solutions. Let us help your next project see the light of day.
Tubular Canopy System
- Sharp corner aluminum extrusions of varying sizes as required for project spans and loads
- Cantilever the rafter beyond structure—and then cantilever the glass at any edge
- System spans between sloping or level horizontal structure
- Attachment clips or pedestals create slope on level structure- minimum 1/2:12 for canopies
- Tolerances for structure are accommodated to create a sleek straight edge
- Glazing can be Capped or Structurally Glazed
- Capped System captures glass in a gasketed aluminum system
- Structurally Glazed System provides flush top surface- best option for low slope applications
- Radial shapes are easily accomplished
- Gutters are easily integrated in the system – square, round, rectangular – your design!
- Glass edge finish options:
- Polished flat with aris
- Protected with flat bar band in anodized aluminum or stainless
- Glass thickness engineered to limit deflection, prevent water ponding and maintain straight leading edge
Performance is in the Detail!
Click for detailed view.