What makes DeaMor different? The extra effort. We don't sell products. We provide solutions. Let us help your next project see the light of day.
Point-Supported Canopy Systems
- Point supported systems create spacial layers --floating the glass above or below the structure
- Capturing the glass through holes, the fittings are gasketed to prevent any metal contact with the glass
- Complex geometric designs can be accomplished with pivoting heads that support the glass in plane
- Varying stand-off heights can create the glass slope plane above or below a level structure
- Spider and point fittings are available in several standard engineered configurations
- Side-mounted Doc and Pin fittings can be used to bring the glass closer to the structure
- Stainless steel is used for strength and corrosion-resistance, in satin or polished finish
- Custom stand-offs, machined to suit your design, can also be made in aluminum if color finishing is desired
- Engineering the glass is complex -- the ratio of glass thickness and number of supports must limit concentrated loads at each holes to prevent stess fractures
- Exposed glass edges are polished flat and finished with an aris
- Glass is sloped and engineered to prevent water ponding and maintain a visually straight leading edge
Performance is in the Detail!
Click for detailed view.