What makes DeaMor different? The extra effort. We don't sell products. We provide solutions. Let us help your next project see the light of day.
Canopy Skin Systems
Simple and effective way to add glazing to your structure
- Low profile glazing systems, Capped or Structurally Glazed
- Capped System captures glass in a gasketed aluminum system
- Requires continuous sloping structural rafters - AESS steel or planed wood members to maintain tight tolerances for glass alignment
- Structurally Glazed System provides flush top surface
- Best option for low slopes- to 1/2:12!
- Requires continuous structure in sloped plane - rafters or horizontal purlins
- Cantilever glass at any edge
- Glass edge finish options:
- Polished flat with aris
- Protected with flat bar band in anodized aluminum or stainless
- Glass thickness engineered to limit deflection, prevent water ponding and maintain straight leading edge
Performance is in the Detail!
Click for detailed view.